Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Modern Day Hero!

   Everybody have their own hero in their life.Even their parents ,friends,teachers,etc.Everyone would be a hero with their own.
   I have my own hero,my parents, without them I'm  not here living n a beautiful place ,a good life ,everything that  i have is because of them .They are working so hard to give my needs and to give a good life to me..When i was a little child ,they taking good care of me until now as teenager.They are my best friends but sometimes I cannot tell my secrets to them because I am shy to tell it.They are always their to my failure and achievement in life.They gave me advice to my problem and also helping me to solve it.Every parents want their child be successful in their life.Step by Step I will achieving  my dreams but I cannot forget the, because they are part of achievement
    Every minute,second; hour I love them,they are my hero .So I will study hard to fulfill my dreams in life. .

1 comment: