Friday, October 21, 2011

My reflection

     It's now second grading and I'm so nervous because second grading is about to and and a new chapter will begin .But I have to be ready for the end of second grading .
     When the first time I touch and used a computer I'm so ignorant at that time but I try ny best and I want also to learned how to use computer .I learned a lot from my computer subject like blogs because of this I post what  my heart says .I love this subject because our teacher is so patient and lovable .
     When we are at the tags in exer 4 It's really hard from the first time .Also when we have to write an essey about the theme of science and english .
     Eventhough it is hard to write an essay I try my best to make it good .
     I hope that for the third grading period all of the lessons in ICT  I will make it good and I will do my best .

No comments:

Post a Comment