Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New year! New Me!

    New year,new life,new me. Every new year I decided to change what bad attitude I am in the past year.For me new year means"change". I have a good and bad experience in the past year even though I must have to move on. Now it's new year,new new life begins already and when I say new year I must have change my bad attitude like I'm not respecting my parents,I realize that it is not good I must have to apologize to my parents of what I did. I must also study hard to make my family happy as well as my classmates and friends. I must have to be responsible for my own good. and the good things I did I must to improve to make it better. I must have to thank GOD for now I am alive and I witness another new year celebration and for giving me  a chance to live in this beautiful place he made. Another life was given to me and as an appreciation I must have to change . Changing yourself is a sign of new life,new opportunity.
    It is hard for me to change but I must do it,I must have to fight because I know it is a trial in my life that I learn a lesson that I can use in my daily life. And changing myself I have my inspiration my parents,GOD,and my friends because of them I am fighting and I know they are happy what I'm doing. LOve what your doing. "What were doing is not a job it's your will"    

No comments:

Post a Comment