Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"My Dream My Future"

     All of us have dreams in life.  I have many dreams in life.  I grow up with a simple life.  I came from a poor family and I want to give my family a better life they want.  I want that they experience a better life.  Many trials I encountered and I believe to myself that i can surpass every trials because I strong enough to face it.  I want to graduate what profession I want in life because I do believe  that nothing is impossible to a willing heart. And I am doing everything to achieve my dreams in life, because trials for me is blessing and facing it with your whole life can bring you to success.  Education is the key to success.  This a thing no one can steal and destroy it.
     What I am doing right now is for my future. And also to for my family. So we must be strong and decide what you are going to be in life for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment